Thoughts on hockey from a 9-year old's perspective

Welcome to my hockey blog. I hope you enjoy it!

Ryan

Monday, February 1, 2010

Trades

My name is Ryan.  I am 8 years old and I love hockey.

The Leafs traded with the Calgary Flames and the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday.  Stajan, Hagman, White & Mayers went to Calgary for Dion Phaneuf, Fredrik Sjostrom and Keith Aulie.  They also traded Blake and Toskala to Anaheim for J.S. Giguere. 

This is kind of funny.  Giguere used to play for the Flames.  I wonder if they'll make any more trades this season.  I like these trades alot.  Phaneuf is an amazing star defenceman.  I can't wait to see him in a Leafs' jersey.  Both Phaneuf and Giguere made the Hockey Superstars 2008 book, which is a book that I buy every year at my school's Scholastic Book Fair.  I really hope they don't trade Primeau or Kessel! 

I hope these trades help the Leafs make the playoffs! 

Talk to you next time here in the Neutral Zone!
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment