Thoughts on hockey from a 9-year old's perspective

Welcome to my hockey blog. I hope you enjoy it!

Ryan

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Team Canada Defencemen

My name is Ryan.  I am 8 years old and I love hockey.

My favorite defenceman for Team Canada is Duncan Keith.  I like him because he's a good player and he plays for the Blackhawks.  He's been doing pretty well this season.  I think that he'll play well with Brent Seabrook since they both play for the Blackhawks.  I'd like to see them be a pair. 

Scott Niedermayer is on defence and is also the Captain for Team Canada.  I'd like to see him playing with Chris Pronger.  I'm really excited about Dan Boyle, who plays for San Jose. 

I am surprised that Brad Richards didn't make Team Canada.  He's having a great year with Tampa Bay. 

I'll write next time about the Forwards on Team Canada. 

Talk to you next time here in the Neutral Zone!

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment