Thoughts on hockey from a 9-year old's perspective

Welcome to my hockey blog. I hope you enjoy it!

Ryan

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Canadian Hockey

My name is Ryan. I am 8 years old and I love hockey.

To start us off, I'd like to congratulate the Canadian women's hockey team for winning the Gold Medal in Vancouver.  I hope the men can do the same thing!

The Canadian men have only lost one game, versus the U.S.A.  Roberto Luongo has only let in three goals in these Olympics.  They beat Russia 7-3 last night.  Me and my Dad thought that Malkin and Olvechkin would play better than they did.  Sorry, Uncle Chris...but Olvechkin wasn't very impressive last night! 

I'd like to congratulate Jerome Iginla for being the only player (so far) to score a hat trick in these Olympics. 

I'm looking forward to watching the games tomorrow...USA vs Finland and Canada vs Slovakia.  I'm  hoping that the US beats Finland and Canada beats Slovakia so that Canada can play the US for the Gold Medal.  I hope that Roberto Luongo plays both games for Canada!  He's been on fire!

Talk to you next time here in the Neutral Zone!


Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment