Thoughts on hockey from a 9-year old's perspective

Welcome to my hockey blog. I hope you enjoy it!

Ryan

Sunday, January 3, 2010

World Junior Hockey Championships

My name is Ryan. I'm 8 years old and I love hockey!


Yay Canada!!  By beating Switzerland this afternoon Team Canada will be playing in the Gold Medal game at the World Junior Hockey Championships in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. 
 
In case you're wondering why I always seem to be rooting for Canada (like my favorites, the Maple Leafs!!!), I was born just outside of Toronto but moved to Colorado when I was 1. 
 
My parents won't let me stay up to watch the US/Sweden game tonight (boo Mom & Dad!!).  Just in case you're wondering, I'm going for the U.S.!!  The winner of that game will take on Canada for the Gold medal. 
 
I'm also really looking forward to seeing Steve Yzerman's Team Canada play in the Vancouver Olympics.  I hope they win Gold too!!  But there are lots of good teams out there for them to beat!
 
Talk to you next time here in the Neutral Zone!
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment