Thoughts on hockey from a 9-year old's perspective

Welcome to my hockey blog. I hope you enjoy it!

Ryan

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My name is Ryan. I am 9 years old and I love hockey.


Who wins Lord Stanley's Cup and gets that legendary drink of champagne (or beer) out of the cup? That's what I'm going to discuss with you today...
Boston has had their ups and downs this playoff season. They were nearly eliminated in the first round by the sixth seed Montreal Canadiens. Nathan Horton got a good shot off the defender's toe and scored the winner in Game 7. I think Boston will be eliminated in five games to the Tampa Bay Lightning in the conference finals.
San Jose is battling Detroit tonight in Game 6. I'm pretty sure it's going to go to seven games. The Sharks started strong and have started to fall. Momentum seems to be switching sides to Detroit. Whichever team wins will be a handful for Vancouver.
I feel really good about Vancouver's chances, but in their first round they looked shaky. Burrows got lucky to score the winning goal in Game 7 against Chicago. I do think they'll make it to the Finals, though. Who knows who will win?
Tampa Bay's chances are good because they wiped out the #1 seed in the East, 4-0. One of the big reasons was Dwayne Roloson. He never really struggled in goal. I think they will be the Eastern team to make it to the finals.
So, I'm predicting Vancouver vs Tampa in the finals. Check back here to see if I'm right!!
Talk to you next time here in the Neutral Zone!
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment