Thoughts on hockey from a 9-year old's perspective

Welcome to my hockey blog. I hope you enjoy it!

Ryan

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wayne Primeau!

My name is Ryan. I am 9 years old and I love hockey.

I received a package on Friday from a friend of my Mom's who lives in Canada.  She is the cousin of the Primeau brothers, Keith and Wayne.  In the package was a signed picture from Wayne Primeau to me!  It's a picture of him as a Toronto Maple Leaf last year.  This is awesome!  I've already framed it and it is sitting on my desk so I can see it every night when I do my homework. 

Thanks Sherri for sending that to me!

Wayne is a great player and I really hope he gets signed for this coming season.  Actually, I'd like to see him re-sign with the Leafs again!  Hey Wayne!  There's a package coming for you!  I'll send you one of my player cards!  My hockey season is about to start up again...and hopefully so is yours!

Talk to you next time here in the Neutral Zone!


Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment