Thoughts on hockey from a 9-year old's perspective

Welcome to my hockey blog. I hope you enjoy it!

Ryan

Friday, May 28, 2010

Stanley Cup Finals

My name is Ryan. I am 8 years old and I love hockey.

I can't wait to see Chicago face off against Philadelphia in the Stanley Cup finals.  I'm going for Chicago because they creamed San Jose 4-0.  I was surprised that the Sharks didn't even win a game!

I like Chicago's chances because of their young guns Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews.  Defensively, I like their chances because Brent Seabrook and Duncan Keith are both great players too. 

Philadelphia did a great job beating Montreal.  I was kinda disappointed that the Canadiens didn't beat the Flyers (even if I am a Leafs fan!!).  They beat the really hard teams Washington and Pittsburgh, but then lost to the easier team the Flyers.  I'll go back to hating them next season once the Leafs are back in. 

Talk to you next time here in the Neutral Zone!

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment